Rules for Draw of Luck:
- The Purchasers/Buyers by way of Winds mobile application and Winds Executive partnersor Vendors (notified/registered Vendor running a retail shop and outlets in the area and Department Retail stores in the locality/area/town/City)will be entitled to enter in a cash reward program by participation in a monthly promotional draw of luck conducted by Winds. The said draw is a recurring event which will be organised and conducted by the Winds every month.
- The promotional Lucky draw will start only after the strength of the User/customer pool are found to be adequate/complete to the satisfaction of Winds.
- The entry in the Monthly Promotional draw of luck will be free of cost i.e. without any payment of participation fee/entry fee by the participants.
- In case of Buyer/Purchaser, the entry in the promotional Lucky draw shall depend upon securing the Winds Pointby the Buyer/purchaser which is based on the purchases made. The Winds point istermed as WRP (Winds Reward Points). On securing 10,000 WRP’s a purchaser/Buyer become eligible for the next month’s lucky draw. WRP’s in multiples of 10,000 generated in a month shall contain multiple entries in the next monthly draw.
- The entry of the in the promotional draw of luck shall depend upon total allocated Winds Point, which is termed as WSP (Winds Service Point). Each rupee paid by the Executive Partner towards the Service Charge shall form 1 WSP, which will be allotted to the Executive Partner, after the payment. On earning 10,000 WSP’s, a, Executive Partnerwill become eligible for the subsequent month’s lucky draw. WSP’s in multiples of 10,000 generated in a month shall contain multiple entries in the next monthly draw.
- Every Winds Esteemed Purchaser and / or Winds Executive Partner who are eligible for the draw will receive an e-token (electronic-Token)issued by the Winds on their application, confirming their entry in the Draw.The same will be intimated as app notification and also an email will be sent to this effect, provided the user is registered with Winds and have provided all the contact information on their user profiles.
- The Esteemed Purchaser and Executive Partners will be automatically selected and made eligible for the draw upon reaching their respective minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above. No additional action from the Esteemed Customer and/or Executive Partners will be required.
- The lucky winners who win the cash prices will be intimated by email and app notifications.The winners will receive the cash prices to their respective bank accounts which will be provided by the Winners at the time of profile creation. The Winners will be required to enter and verify their KYC details for the same.All the prizes/rewards under the draw of Luck are subject to the compliances of taxes applicable thereon, as amended or subject to the applicable.
- Winds shall not be responsible for any wrong contact, bank account and / or KYC details filled by the users/winners. The users/Winners are requested to provide correct/current details while registering and verifying the same on their profiles from time to time. If any discrepancy is found, the users can change the details on their profiles and verify again. In case the entry is not editable, the user may send an e-mail to email@example.com in order to enableWinds to make the proposed changes.
- It is hereby advised by Winds that the Users must abstain from sharing their login information with others for their privacy protection. Winds shall not be hold responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any/all consequences arise/s out of sharing the login information by the User.
- The draw is the sole and the exclusive property of Winds and shall be solely organised by Winds and no other entity/company/Firm/ person shall fund or sponsor the draw. It is hereby unambiguously declared by the Winds that Apple Inc. or its subsidiaryis neither funding nor sponsoring the Lucky draw of the Winds in any manner whatsoever.
The domain name www.winds.co.in including the related mobile site/website and mobile application (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) is owned and operated by M/S WINDS E World (hereinafter referred to as ‘WINDS’), a partnership Firm formulated and registered under the Indian Partnership Act,1932 with its registered office at Sahara India Sadan, 2A Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata-700071 and its corporate office at Sahara India Bhawan, 1 Kapoorthala Complex, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226024
Winds (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and the Winds mobile application (the “Service”).
Winds built the Winds app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Winds at no cost and is intended for use as it is.
The service of Winds does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Minor”).
Winds do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Information Collection and Use:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identification information that we find necessary and which can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) which may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Credit and Debit Card No.
PAN card no, AADHAR card no.
Bank Account Details etc.
Cookies and Usage Data:
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service, to remember your preferences and various settings, for security purposes etc.
Apart from the that the messages, e-mails, chatrooms or Leave feedbacks shall be retained by Winds, in consonance with law of the land, for the purpose of resolving disputes. Providing customer support and for resolving other application errors.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party’s site or service.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Winds uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Sharing Of Data
Winds may share your personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
Winds may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. Winds do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
An opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Winds are provided to the Users. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe on our website.
Advertisements on the Website
You may be encountered with the advertisements about goods and services of interest to yours by the third-party advertising companies which has the privity of contract with the Winds. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites/Websites.
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, any grievances against Vendor/Us may be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org. On reporting the grievance by the User/purchaser a ticket will be raised and the same will be responded to by our authorized officials/representative.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot, in any manner whatsoever, guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.